[Amical] : Portugal 2-2 Tunisie ( L'Après-Match)

• Ya Maaloullllllllllllllll réveilles toi!!!!!!!!! Srarfi est sur les tablettes des grandes équipes sauf si tu es plus intelligent qu"eux et tu trouves Khelifa et Khaoui meilleurs.

• j'ai vraiment du mal à croire cela il a rien fait avec nice depuis qu'il est arrivé !! Il est très loin de remplace Mahrez vraiment très loin !! C'est simple jai jamais vu un bon match de lui

• Who is Bassem Srarfi, the Nice winger linked with Leicester City?

The Tunisian international is hoping to make an impact at the World Cup in Russia

ByMatt Davies

• 15:25, 29 MAY 2018

SPORT GettyImages-830251538.jpgNice's Tunisian forward Bassem Srarfi (c) vies with Troyes defender Charles Traore (l)

(Image: Getty)

Get Daily updates directly to your inbox+ Subscribe

Leicester City - and Arsenal - have been linked with a move for Nice winger Bassem Srarfi.

Here, the Mercury takes a look at the 20-year-old Tunisian international, a player who could be signed to replace Riyad Mahrez at City.

Humble beginnings

Srarfi grew up in the city of Tunis and despite being a regular for Club Africain, he lived at home with his parents, including his father, who is nicknamed Diego, in honour of Maradona for his own footballing prowess.

He made his breakthrough in November 2015, going on to play 23 times, scoring three goals.

Srarfi was a regular in the Tunisian top flight the following season, before sealing a 1.5m euro move to Nice in January 2017. GettyImages-889567236.jpgBassem Srarfi (R) celebrates with Nice's Mario Balotelli

Staying patient

Srarfi did not make his first start for Nice until last February and he only played five times in Ligue 1 during his first five months in France, although he always retained faith in his ability.

"I was convinced that I was going to progress. So, no, I never doubted. You had to be patient," he told Nice-Matin.

"A year after my arrival, I feel ready to impose myself in the eleven. Nice had been following me for a while. The club believes in me, I feel it."

However, he does admit there was a period of adjusting to life in another country.

"It's not easy to leave the family cocoon. I lived with my parents," he said. "I only thought about football. The rest, I did not even think about it. It took me a while to adapt to this new life. I did not know France, did not speak the language.

"At Club Africain, there were no restrictions before the matches. You could eat what you wanted, like at home. Here, it is not possible.

"The doctor told me that we had to eat in a balanced way. That surprised me. Now, I'm careful. When my mother is there, she gives me good food, but only after the games."

Last season, Srarfi played 35 times for Nice. Most of those were from the bench, but he still managed three goals and one assist. GettyImages-930483124.jpgNice's Tunisian forward Bassem Srarfi

(Image: FRED TANNEAU/AFP/Getty Images)

International ambitions

Since moving to Nice, he has made his Tunisia debut, picking up the first of three caps. He is hoping to make a major impression at the World Cup, with the North Africans in the same group as England.

"I want to play the World Cup in Russia. It's even a dream," he said.

And his dream club to play for?

• Tunisia international Bassem Srarfi linked with Leicester City transfer

The Nice winger is reportedly being monitored by City and Arsenal ahead of the World Cu

• 12:01, 29 MAY 2018

SPORT GettyImages-896224952.jpgNice's Tunisian forward Bassem Srarfi celebrates after scoring a goal against Lille in December 2017

Leicester City have been linked with a move for Nice winger Bassem Srarfi.

Reports in France say City's former Nice boss Claude Puel is an admirer of the 20-year-old as he prepares to lose Riyad Mahrez to Manchester City.

Foot Mercato say representatives from both Leicester and Arsenal were set to scout the Tunisia international in their friendly against Portugal last night.

They will have limited opportunity to watch him though, as Srarfi only played the final 14 minutes. GettyImages-945942898.jpgBassem Srarfi (l) vies with Angers' French midfielder Angelo Fulgini (c)

City trio Adrien Silva, new-signing Ricardo Pereira and Yohan Benalouane all played as Portugal and Tunisia drew 2-2 in a World Cup warm-up match in Braga, Benalouane's Tunisia fighting back from 2-0 down.

Srarfi could line up against Leicester duo Jamie Vardy and Harry Maguire with the two nations in the same World Cup group.

• Cette phrase qui dit tout du football tunisien

Club Africain, there were no restrictions before the matches. You could eat what you wanted, like at home. Here, it is not possible

Et certains comiques de t'expliquer que les clubs en Tunisie sont supérieurs aux clubs de ligue 1

• They will have limited opportunity to watch him though, as Srarfi only played the final 14 minutes.

Ils pensaient que Srarfi allait jouer plus de temps et non pas un 1/4 d'heure

• Bizarre si Leicester pensent recruter Srarfi car mahrez part ils risquent d'avoir des surprises car la saison où Leicester a été champions mahrez marchait sur l'eau il fracassant tout, bon après je lui souhaite la réussite et peut être qu'en Angleterre ils vont plus le mettre en confiance c'est tout le bien que je lui souhaite

• Arsenal scouts watch 20-year-old Bassem Srarfi in international friendly

By Dan Critchlow - May 29, 2018

Arsenal scouts travelled to Braga to watch 20-year-old Bassem Srarfi on Monday night, as Portugal faced Tunisia in a friendly match.

French outlet Foot Mercato write that Arsenal scouts were in attendance for the match. According to their sources, the club came to supervise Srarfi, with the current transfer window in mind. The player ended up making a second-half appearance as a substitute.

Perhaps they were hoping to see him a bit more, but the scouts will get plenty of chances to watch Srarfi against tough opposition this summer. Tunisia are in a World Cup group with England and Belgium after all.

Srarfi is often touted as a young Mahrez, with some reports that Leicester want to sign him to replace the Algerian. The comparisons likely come because he’s also a left-footed player playing on the right-hand side, who loves to cut inside.

The wide-forward is slowly starting to break into the Nice team, with 26 Ligue 1 appearances this season. Although only 10 of them were starts.

Clearly he’s impressing with the French side though, as he made his debut for his country in March. Since then he’s appeared in each of Tunisia’s games, but always from the bench, so far.

We’ll see what head of recruitment Sven Mislintat makes of the player in the coming weeks.

• L'Arsenal veut l'acheter à tout prix et ils disaient qu'ils vont le suivre de prés pendant la coupe du monde..

A condition si Maaloul le laisse avec le groupe///

Wallahi c triste de voir Harbaoui (meilleur buteur du championnat Belge) et Srarfi futur joueur d'arsenal regarder des :

Khelifa, khaoui, chammam, ben cherifia and co

• Officiel: Le FC Porto et le Leicester sont en pourparler avec l'OgcNice pour Bassem Srarfi.:pouce::pouce::pouce::pouce::pouce::pouce::pouce:<3<3<3<3<3

Même s'il va signer dans l'un de ces clubs et même s'il va jouer avec pendant toute une saison, on te dira que c'est un simple MIRAGE, serait-ce un complexe d'infériorité, une mauvaise estime de nous même, en tout cas, ça doit être une PSYCHOSE qui nécessite une prise en charge psychologique!!!

• Même s'il va signer dans l'un de ces clubs et même s'il va jouer avec pendant toute une saison, on te dira que c'est un simple MIRAGE, serait-ce un complexe d'infériorité, une mauvaise estime de nous même, en tout cas, ça doit être une PSYCHOSE qui nécessite une prise en charge psychologique!!!

Manager, wallahi je suis triste et dégouté

• Arrêté de vous excité comme des gamin , tant que srarfi n'a pas signé ya rien d'officiel que du blablabla , ce genre de rumeur on l'entend achaque mercato , et la c'est le moment parfait

L'autre Gallek officiel mdr , ya rien d'officiel meme sur le site de l'OGC NICE ya rien sur srarfi

Participate now!

Vous n’avez pas encore de compte? Inscrivez-vous maintenant et faites partie de notre communauté!