Yohan Benalouane (Novara)

• Hahha eh oui le masque est tombé^^ bon on le savait déjà tous.

Avant la CM c'était opération lèche cul, avec mezoued et drapeaux tunisiens sur les réseaux sociaux tout les jours, et il est arrivé à son but.

• Faut s'en prendre à Maaloul et Jary qui l'on ramené pour la CM, pas au joueur. Il jouait pas avec son club, et se retouver à jouer le tournoi le plus important dans le football, on savait déjà tous que c'est un opportuniste, lui il a juste sauté sur l'occasion.

• «Bomb squad material.»

«Disappointed in the extension to be honest.»

«Thought when he signed that he looked one of the better CBs that we've had in recent years.»

«I like Yohan, did a decent job last season and of course will always be fondly remembered for that goal against Derby, but it'd be best for all parties if he moved on given our wealth of options at centre half.»

«He has use, when you need a brute.»

«I thought he was alright, but I expect him to end up in the bomb squad.»

«A bit surprised by his fitness and his concern for the game. I thought he was a goner and that he'd play accordingly.»

«Did well when he came on. We really do have too many decent CB for a Championship team. Someone needs to go.»

«The coach does seem to like Yohan. Likely for his commitment to winning battles and being good at heading/clearing his lines. I wouldn't be surprised if someone came in for him tbh, and we'd be smart to let him go.»

«Don't know why people so keen to get rid of Benalouane. Good tough defender to me. Did well when he came on today against top opposition despite being out for months. He's a good back up and I hope he stays.»

• c'est les paroles de qui? :S

• Tykra

Modifie le titre du sujet de "Yohan Benalouane (Nottingham Forest)" à "Yohan Benalouane (Aris FC)".

Participate now!

Vous n’avez pas encore de compte? Inscrivez-vous maintenant et faites partie de notre communauté!