Messages par EtoilisteII

The message is clear and simple, Azertyy. Loyalty is the only thing that matters for Ennahtha. It comes before everything else including competence. This reminds me of a certain Bush (former USA president) who valued loyalty above all. We all know the result ..

Yes, there is one Tunisian restaurant in Hollywood but I did not like the food .. imagine "brike" with cilantro instead of parsley !! There is no authentic Tunisian food here as far as I know. To make things worse, only "Herissa" cans are available at some Greek stores but sadly no "Chocotom" :)

Rabi yahdik Azerty .. wine bech nalkah tawa eleblebi wil keftij fi los angeles!! leyezi chocotom maktou3 3alina zide tfakar fina fi s7ayen tounsi !! rabi yahdik ..

Citation

3andekom chocotom fi LA?

hh .. I don't think so. I wish we had though. I know we have "Harissa" and "Chamiya" which are mostly what Tunisians look for here in the land of "freedom" and guns! How about starting a new Import/Export business to import "Chocotom" from Tunisia? :)

So what's happening to this website? For several years it has been my number one source for Tunisian football news but lately it has been acting flaky at best. I hope it will get back soon to its reliable and up to date status.

As for the "chocotom" comments mentioned at Ben Yahia's corner, it was hilarious and I hope that such sense of humor is seen more often especially lately with all that is going on in our beloved Tunisia.