Information about football in Tunisia

• Hello everyone!

I'm Niklas from Germany and I will stay in Tunisia from 17th to 25th of Marchl. I really like to watch a footballgame in a stadium or on a local field. Unfortunately the Ligue 1 plays on the 16th of March and not on the 17th.

Where can I find information about lower division? The division doesn't matter. I just want to watch a football game.

On facebook I found information about the Ligue 3, but I can't found any information about the fixtures or the ground where the games will take place.

I really hope, that anyone here can help me to find a football game somewhere in tunisia while my stay! The league/ stage doesn't matter. Please help me!

Best regards from Germany and I hope to find help here

Niklas

• hi Niklas,

As you mentioned all ligue 1 games are played on Saturdays but you have a few ligue 2 games played on Sundays. You should be able to watch a game in the Tunis area since a few teams in the region are playing at this level.

I'll let you know next week when and where you can attend a game.

Enjoy your stay in Tunisia

• Hi,

thank you for your help and your fast answer! It would be nice, if there will be one game in Tunis on Sunday!

But if my informations are right, the next games in Ligue 2 are in April?

• Unfortunately I just speak englisch and german. But I can translate websites or other information with google.

Participate now!

Vous n’avez pas encore de compte? Inscrivez-vous maintenant et faites partie de notre communauté!